Fee schedule updated: June 2nd, 2017*
Consultations generally last from 60 to 120 minutes depending upon your concerns and number of health conditions. Consultations are available at Khabir's office in Ojai, California or by remote support using the phone, Skype and email with products mailed. Services are available worldwide.
* Unlimited follow-up support by email or phone is provided as needed.*
* Remote Consultations - Includes telephone, Skype, Google Hangout or other remote communication service.
* The Initial Consultation & Visit - Includes a comprehensive intake with dietary and health history, current supplement analysis: pulse, tongue, eyes, nail and skin assessment as per Ayurveda, individualized dietary recommendations, recommendations for herbal products as needed; approx. 90 minutes.
* Regular Consultations & Visits - Evaluate progress and start new treatment(s); approx 60 minutes.
* Acute health visits - For common acute (non-chronic) ailments such as cold/flu, infection, seasonal allergies, ear ache, PMS, acne, fungal infection, UTI, respiratory complaints; approx. 30 minutes.
* Travel Fees - For appointments in Ojai & Oak View $50; Ventura, Oxnard, Carpinteria; Santa Barbara area $75, Goleta & west San Fernando Valley: $100; West Los Angeles $125 and other Los Angeles Areas $150 or as agreed. Limited availability and advance booking required for most appointments requiring travel. Any promotions of services discounts are not applicable.
All sessions include documentation, handouts and links to recommenced products, and follow-up support by phone or email as needed. Herbal products are billed separately. One consultation is needed to purchase herbal products.
Secure on-line Health Assessment Formsurveda, Ayurvedic services, natural health-care, healing, ojai, santa barbara, ventura, oxnard, Naturopath, naturopathic services, Ayurveda, Ayurvedic services, natural health-care, healing, ojai, santa barbara, ventura, oxnard,
to answer your health questions and inquiries.
15-Minute Phone ConsultationCall 1-805-308-3480
The clinic is available for last minute appointments, however, an appointment is still required. Appointments are generally scheduled Monday through Friday between 9:00am to 6:00pm with availability on weekends and evenings upon request.
Many families find they share the same health challenges and/or wish to implement lifestyle changes as a family instead of restricting healthy changes to a single member of the family. I am happy to consult with families and love to help each family member improve his or her health.
Payment for services is required at the time of appointment for office clients or in advance for remote clients (i.e. Skype, email, Google Hangout, phone). Detailed receipts will be provided by email for all services and products purchased.
Appointments missed or cancelled in less than 24 hours will incur a $50 charge. Exceptions to this policy may be made for emergency situations on a case-by-case basis.
Teas, herbal formula, supplements, spices, oils and other products are not included in consulting fees or programs unless specifically stated. We use the highest quality, ethically wildcrafted, pure, and organic herbs in our Ayurvedic herbal preparations. * Herbal product costs: Generally, $15 for a 2 oz jar; $25 for a 4 oz jar; and $35 for a 6 oz glass jar of powdered herbs; $15 or $20 for a 2.5 oz or 3.0 oz bag of loose herbal tea blends; and $15 for 4 oz of herbal oils. Prices are set based on the cost of the ingredients not the weight, thus, some simple formulas or a single herbs would cost less and some formulas with expensive ingredients may cost more. Herbal products maybe shipped in plastic bags (with labels) instead of glass jars.
We do not bill insurance directly, but we will prepare a detailed bill which you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement, if your insurance covers naturopathic or nutritional therapy visits. We do not bill Medicare.
(Ayurveda is not yet covered by traditional HMO and PPO plans. This means we are an “out of pocket” expense. For many of us, the first steps on our journey to wellness is to make our health a priority, and one that we invest in.)